Monday, January 26, 2015

Official Floor Plan for the Mattern Tiny House

I am writing this post from the comfort of our temporary home – a circa 1950 Cape Cod style bungalow we currently share with 4 other adults and 6 dogs. As you can imagine, peaceful time to write doesn’t come often. Not that I am writing in peace and quiet right now. There is a loud banging, some clatter, and shots being fired (or was that the nail gun?). The otherwise obnoxious sounds of construction are currently music to my ears. Troy is building our tiny little home! YEAH!

A couple of weeks ago, I posted about what we would & would not include in our tiny house. Reading through your texts & Facebook messages after that was kind of  fun  interesting… but more on that later. Thanks for everyone who replied to that post, in one form or another – and YES, I may have lost my mind.


                As a follow up, here is a look at the official floor plan for our tiny house. Thoughts? Comment below with questions & feedback. I'd love to hear what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment